Main Office - 3326 Belmont St., Bellaire, OH 43906
Open Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
740-325-1042 • Fax 740-325-1246
Satellite Office - Inside the VA Primary Clare Clinic, Ohio Valley Mall, St. Clairsville • 740-671-5636
© 2013-2021 Belmont County Veterans Service Commission
• Our satellite office in St. Clairsville is now open Tuesdays & Thurdays, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.. Closed Noon-1p.m. for lunch.
• The next regular meeting of the Belmont County Veterans Service Commission is scheduled for May 6 at 4 p.m. at the Belmont County Veterans Service Office, 400 Imperial Plaza, Bellaire. The staff are still working out of the main office at 3326 Belmont St., Bellaire.
• Applications are being taken for van drivers. Applicants must be a resident of Belmont County. Applicants DO NOT have to be a veteran. Applications are available at the Belmont County Veterans Service Office, 3326 Belmont St., Bellaire. Click here for a job application.
•All service officers take their lunch breaks from Noon until 1 p.m. Please note the time change.
• ANNOUNCEMENT - We are again issuing ID Cards to Belmont County Veterans! We must have a copy of your DD214 and a current bill with your name and address and a photo ID to issue the card. No exceptions. Cards will be made by appointment (including after regular hours). This is a free service, as are all our other services. ID Cards are temporary unavailable
• Veterans who cannot make their appointment for the BCVSO vans and VA Clinic are asked to call instead of just being a “no show” for appointments. Those who miss three appointments with the van without calling will be suspended from riding the van. To schedule or cancel the van, please call the office at 740-325-1042. Pittsburgh VA and the VA Clinic in St. Clairsville are NOT affliated with The Belmont County Veterans Service Office. If the hospital cancels an appointment, it is the veteran’s responsibility to contact the BCVSO to cancel transportation. Likewise, if a veteran needs to cancel an appointment with the VA Clinic in St. Clairsville, please call its office at 740-695-9321.
• A list of businesses honoring the Belmont County Ohio Veterans ID Card can be found in the drop down menu under Bulletin Board of this website.
There is never a fee for any of our services. All of our service officers are accredited at the state and national levels.
Belmont County Veterans Service Office